Sydney Volunteer Election After Party :-)
- We are less than 2 years old, have 2100 paid members, and are the only party in Australia to be crowdfunded into existence. We also crowdfunded again in May 2016 to stand our current candidates. Popular support created and sustains us.
- 20 candidates are standing at the 2016 Federal Election - 13 Senate candidates across all states and 7 standing for the House of Representatives in Bennelong, Dunkley, Franklin, Longman, Petrie, Warringah and Wentworth.
- We are the only party in Australia dedicated to encouraging a more creative, cultural, educated and prosperous life for every Australian. We are the only Arts Party in the World.
- Our National Cultural Policy includes mandatory music education (instrument learning and group singing) for all primary state school students, free entry to all government funded museums and galleries below the age of 21 and over the age of 65, and the Arts placed at the centre of the Innovation Agenda. Our policies are available here, covering many ways to improve (and pay for) our shared future as Australians.
- We are a principle-driven party that wants to work with all sides in politics, on win-win solutions that improve the lives of every Australian. We’ve enough lawyers, accountants and lobbyists in our parliaments, let's introduce a new voice!
- We share all our policy ideas with all other parties in the hope they will adopt some. The Greens adopted and credited some of our ideas in their latest arts platform. Others have borrowed without acknowledgement, but that’s fine! :-)
The Arts are not a left thing or a right thing, they are an EVERYTHING in how we create the future we all deserve.
And Some Instagram: